COVID 19 UPDATE
As a result of updated Covid-19 restrictions and Fife's movement into the Tier 3 category of regulations in Scotland, the restaurant will unfortunately be closed until further notice.
We will review this decision on Tuesday 22nd December in line with the planned update and assessment of guidance by the Scottish Parliament.
We will update the website and social media channels to communicate our position and planned opening times over the coming weeks.
If your enquiry is urgent, feel free to drop us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we can:
Thanks for your continued cooperation and support during these challenging times and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Craig & Team